We hand out these brochures full of Otterhound pictures at dog shows. However, we have this online version is full of Otterhound Pictures for you as well! So read on and you can learn more about the Otterhound Breed and see what they look like. Most of these pictures are of our dogs, but this should show you a wide variety of Otterhounds.
Think you want an
Consider the following:
Otterhounds make great pets, if
- You have a sense of humor (and a fair amount of patience).
- You aren’t obsessed with keeping your house/clothes spotless.
- You don’t expect instant obedience.
- You have a securely fenced yard.
- You love that hound voice (and so do your neighbors).
- You are looking for a pet and watchdog – but not a guard dog.
They also come in a variety of colors.
Some Otterhound Pictures
They are always eager to see you.
They like to sing.
Though there are disadvantages to owning an Otterhound you need only look into those soulful eyes set deep in that silly face to see the advantages – love, devotion and interesting times